The Bi-Weekly News has now been renamed to Community Update. Read on to learn more about what we've been up to:
Research & Development
- Deployed a new version of marketplace.mesg.com
- Created a new mono repo js-sdk repository to simplify updates and increase granularity for more stability on libraries
- Integrated runner support in the js api/cli
- Continued work on decentralizing executions on Cosmos/Tendermint
- Worked on a MESG dashboard
- Updated OmiseGO watcher service
- Posted latest release notes on the blog, including a new tutorial and decentralized service functionality.
- Released new tutorial on Integration tests of services using GitHub Actions - Thanks Romain Kelifa 💜
- Fixed a bug on the API documentation thanks to mul53!
- Added a friendly user message at end of CLI installation process. Thank you Suzyo Nyirenda
- Updated MESG to the stable version of Vuepress. We appreciate it, Markus Hatvan
- Env, repeated and nested docs added to service:doc command. Thanks a lot Vlad Silviu Farcas!
Marketing & Communications
- Officially launched the MESG Contributions Hub
- Updated MESG.com navigation
- Worked on a new Get Started page on MESG.com
- Created a marketing plan and current landscape assessment
- Completed the blog transition from Medium to Ghost
- Created a repository of MESG Content found online. Thanks again Suzyo Nyirenda 🙌
Partners & Administration
- The MESG x Aragon Nest integration grant proposal has been approved!
- Worked with OmiseGO to plan a joint hackathon scheduled for January 2020
- Met with Yellow regarding the MESG Token and exchanges
- Met with Aragon team regarding the Aragon + MESG integration and grant
- Continued work on MESG + BeachHead Integration
Stay up to date
To stay up to date on MESG’s latest developments, join our Forum or chat with us on Discord. Advanced users, head to Github. Plus, if you have suggestions or improvements, feel free to make a pull request. MESG is open source and community-driven.