Read on to learn about what we've been up to:
Research & Development
- Released Engine v0.16.0, enabling replication of services across multiple Engines
- Released a new tutorial on creating your own decentralized network with MESG
- Started an Ethereum Mainnet full node!
- Worked on instances on Tendermint with the introduction of runners
- Continued development on BeachHead Marketplace
- Switched to file-based configs from env based configs
- Worked on various improvements to the MESG Marketplace
- Conducted e2e tests for various APIs
- Adjusted the algorithmic token distribution to reflect a more accurate growth model.
Marketing & Community
- Migrated MESG blog from Medium to Ghost at https://blog.mesg.com
- Organized and worked on finalization of community contribution campaign
- Finalized community contribution website and database (to be released soon)
- Expanded and refined MESG competitive analysis, now including the IRIS Network
- Updated MESG information on CoinMarketCap
Partners & Administration
- Submitted an Aragon grant proposal to improve their DAOs with connections to Zapier, Email, Notifications, etc.
- Began working directly with the Aragon team on the MESG integration.
- Worked with OmiseGO and Gitcoin on our joint hackathon around the end of the year.
- Explored new solutions to allow everyday users to use MESG tech through a simple website
- Met with Yellow incubator regarding MESG/Yellow marketing and the ATD.
Stay up to date
To stay up to date on MESG’s latest developments, join our Forum or chat with us on Discord. Advanced users, head to Github. Plus, if you have suggestions or improvements, feel free to make a pull request. MESG is open source and community-driven.